Joint Master's Program in Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST)
An international education, a cultural experience and a double degree
Duke MEMS has partnered with the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) to offer the Joint Master's Program in Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST).
Through THRUST, you spend a year in Sweden and a year in the United States. Graduates earn a master's degree from KTH and a Master of Engineering (MEng) degree from Duke.
Program benefits include:
- Broad international learning experience at world-class universities
- Access to expert faculty, interactive workshops and project courses
- Industy contacts through internships and workshops
"The quality of the professors teaching at Duke is absolutely fantastic."
Product Development Engineer, Honeywell
More About Career Outcomes »
Degree Program Details
- Degree awarded: Master of Engineering (MEng)
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration: Two years
- Program start: Fall semester
- Locations: Stockholm, Sweden and Durham, NC, USA
- Tuition: See the latest tuition costs »
How to Apply
THRUST accepts applications between October and January.
Associate Professor of the Practice in the Department of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science
+1 919 660 5327