THRUST Masters of Engineering (MEng) Program
Study turbomachinery aeromechanics in Europe and at Duke
Duke MEMS is partnered with the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) to offer THRUST: an international Master of Engineering (MEng) in Mechanical Engineering.
Through THRUST, you spend a year in Sweden and a year in the United States. Graduates earn a master's degree from KTH and a master's degree from Duke.
"The quality of the professors teaching at Duke is absolutely fantastic."
Product Development Engineer, Honeywell
More About Career Outcomes »
- Broad international learning experience through a suite of turbomachinery aeromechanics courses offered at world-class universities
- Extended industrial contacts through internships and workshops where students, teachers and industry partners meet in person
- Expert faculty make use of remote teaching technology for virtual and interactive workshops and project courses
Degree Program Details
- Degree awarded: Master of Engineering (MEng)
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration: Two years
- Program start: Fall semester
- Locations: Stockholm, Sweden and Durham, NC, USA
- Tuition: See the latest tuition costs »
How to Apply
THRUST accepts applications between October and January.
Associate Professor of the Practice in the Department of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science
+1 919 660 5327