Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
- Associate Professor in the Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Associate Professor in Head & Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Core Faculty in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 303 Research Drive, Box 3050, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-2610
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 2008
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2014
- BME 899: Special Readings in Biomedical Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- ME 391: Undergraduate Projects in Mechanical Engineering
- ME 392: Undergraduate Projects in Mechanical Engineering
- ME 491: Special Projects in Mechanical Engineering
- ME 492: Special Projects in Mechanical Engineering
- ME 591: Research Independent Study in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- ME 592: Research Independent Study in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
In the News
- Duke MEDx: A Better Way to Clean Public Spaces, Reduce Disease Transmission (Ju…
- Inventing New Ways of Doing Brain Surgery (Jan 13, 2020 | Duke Research Blog)
- As a Buddhist Priest, Neurosurgeon Finds Deep Connection with Patients (Jul 17,…
- Brain Surgery May Get A Bit Easier, With Augmented Reality (Oct 5, 2016)
- New Clinic Offers Multidisciplinary Approach to Pituitary Tumors (Mar 15, 2016 …
- Lazutkin, Anna, Ralph Abi Hachem, Patrick J. Codd, Ali R. Zomorodi, and David W. Jang. “Use of Tympanostomy T-Tube for Endoscopic Endonasal Marsupialization of Small Rathke's Cleft Cysts: A Case Series.” J Neurol Surg B Skull Base 84, no. 4 (August 2023): 401–4. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0042-1755572.
- Finlay, John B., Khalil Issa, Feras Ackall, Ali Zomorodi, Patrick Codd, David W. Jang, Bradley J. Goldstein, and Ralph Abi Hachem. “Safety and Feasibility of Steroid-Eluting Stent as a Bolster in Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base Reconstruction.” Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol, June 19, 2023, 34894231181178. https://doi.org/10.1177/00034894231181178.
- Ma, Guangshen, ravi Prakash, brian Mann, Weston Ross, and patrick Codd. “3D Laser-and-tissue Agnostic Data-driven Method for Robotic Laser Surgical Planning.” Https://Arxiv.Org/Abs/2305.01524, May 2, 2023. https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2305.01524.
- Prakash, Ravi, Kent K. Yamamoto, Siobhan R. Oca, Weston Ross, and Patrick J. Codd. “Brain-Mimicking Phantom for Photoablation and Visualization.” Int Symp Med Robot 2023 (April 2023). https://doi.org/10.1109/ismr57123.2023.10130243.
- Rahimpour, S., A. R. Zomorodi, P. J. Codd, M. O. Krucoff, A. H. Friedman, and L. F. Gonzalez. “Approaches to the Cerebellopontine Angle.” In Surgery of the Cerebellopontine Angle, Second Edition, 61–70, 2023. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-12507-2_5.