Adjunct Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Office Location: 144 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5314
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. INSA Toulouse (France), 1996
Lorente's research interests encompass vascularized materials, constructal theory, porous media, fluid mechanics, heat and mass transfer.
- Lorente, S; Voinitchi, D; Begue-Escaffit, P; Bourbon, X, The single-valued diffusion coefficient for ionic diffusion through porous media, Journal of Applied Physics, vol 101 no. 2 (2007) [10.1063/1.2426375] [abs].
- Nguyen, TS; Lorente, S; Carcasses, M, The influence of temperature levels on chloride diffusion through mortar, Advances in Cement Research, vol 19 no. 1 (2007), pp. 17-24 [10.1680/adcr.2007.19.1.17] [abs].
- Bejan, A; Lorente, S, Constructal tree-shaped flow structures, Applied Thermal Engineering, vol 27 no. 4 (2007), pp. 755-761 [10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2006.10.008] [abs].
- Nguyen, TS; Lorente, S; Carcasses, M, Influence of the temperature on the chloride transport through cementitious materials, European Workshop on Low Temperature Electronics, Proceedings of the, vol 136 (2006), pp. 63-70 [10.1051/jp4:2006136007] [abs].
- Bejan, A; Lorente, S, Constructal theory of generation of configuration in nature and engineering, Journal of Applied Physics, vol 100 no. 4 (2006) [10.1063/1.2221896] [abs].