Assistant Professor of Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Office Location: DUMC 3247, 456E Seeley G. Mudd Bldg, Raleigh, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-6553
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. Albany Medical College, 2003
- Creasy, JM; Napier, KJ; Reed, SA; Zani, S; Wong, TZ; Kim, CY; Wildman-Tobriner, B; Strickler, JH; Hsu, SD; Uronis, HE; Allen, PJ; Lidsky, ME, Implementation of a Hepatic Artery Infusion Program: Initial Patient Selection and Perioperative Outcomes of Concurrent Hepatic Artery Infusion and Systemic Chemotherapy for Colorectal Liver Metastases., Annals of Surgical Oncology (2020) [10.1245/s10434-020-08972-y] [abs].
- Kim, CY; Dai, R; Wang, Q; Ronald, J; Zani, S; Smith, TP, Jejunostomy Tube Insertion for Enteral Nutrition: Comparison of Outcomes after Laparoscopic versus Radiologic Insertion., J Vasc Interv Radiol, vol 31 no. 7 (2020), pp. 1132-1138 [10.1016/j.jvir.2019.12.010] [abs].
- Turner, MC; Masoud, SJ; Cerullo, M; Adam, MA; Shah, KN; Blazer, DG; Abbruzzese, JL; Zani, S, Improved overall survival is still observed in patients receiving delayed adjuvant chemotherapy after pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic adenocarcinoma., Hpb (Oxford) (2020) [10.1016/j.hpb.2020.03.006] [abs].
- Hutchins, AR; Zani, S; Manson, RJ; Mann, BP, Vibration testing of laparoscopic surgical instruments under varying grip pressures, Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series (2020), pp. 9-11 [10.1007/978-3-030-12684-1_2] [abs].
- Elizabeth McCracken, EK; Samsa, GP; Fisher, DA; Farrow, NE; Landa, K; Shah, KN; Blazer, DG; Zani, S, Prognostic significance of primary tumor sidedness in patients undergoing liver resection for metastatic colorectal cancer., Hpb (Oxford), vol 21 no. 12 (2019), pp. 1667-1675 [10.1016/j.hpb.2019.03.365] [abs].