Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Sci
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Sci
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Pennsylvania State University, 2016
- Wu, M; Huang, P-H; Zhang, R; Mao, Z; Chen, C; Kemeny, G; Li, P; Lee, AV; Gyanchandani, R; Armstrong, AJ; Dao, M; Suresh, S; Huang, TJ, Circulating Tumor Cell Phenotyping via High-Throughput Acoustic Separation., Small (Weinheim an Der Bergstrasse, Germany), vol 14 no. 32 (2018) [10.1002/smll.201801131] [abs].
- Zhang, SP; Lata, J; Chen, C; Mai, J; Guo, F; Tian, Z; Ren, L; Mao, Z; Huang, P-H; Li, P; Yang, S; Huang, TJ, Digital acoustofluidics enables contactless and programmable liquid handling., Nature Communications, vol 9 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41467-018-05297-z] [abs].
- Huang, P-H; Chan, CY; Li, P; Wang, Y; Nama, N; Bachman, H; Huang, TJ, A sharp-edge-based acoustofluidic chemical signal generator., Lab on a Chip, vol 18 no. 10 (2018), pp. 1411-1421 [10.1039/c8lc00193f] [abs].
- Bachman, H; Huang, P-H; Zhao, S; Yang, S; Zhang, P; Fu, H; Huang, TJ, Acoustofluidic devices controlled by cell phones., Lab on a Chip, vol 18 no. 3 (2018), pp. 433-441 [10.1039/c7lc01222e] [abs].
- Wu, M; Ouyang, Y; Wang, Z; Zhang, R; Huang, P-H; Chen, C; Li, H; Li, P; Quinn, D; Dao, M; Suresh, S; Sadovsky, Y; Huang, TJ, Isolation of exosomes from whole blood by integrating acoustics and microfluidics., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol 114 no. 40 (2017), pp. 10584-10589 [10.1073/pnas.1709210114] [abs].