Visiting Assistant Professor in the Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Visiting Assistant Professor in the Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Email Address: email@example.com
- B.S. University of Bologna (Italy), 2009
- M.S. University of Bologna (Italy), 2011
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2019
- Bantawa, M., B. Keshavarz, M. Geri, M. Bouzid, T. Divoux, G. H. McKinley, and E. Del Gado. “The hidden hierarchical nature of soft particulate gels.” Nature Physics 19, no. 8 (August 1, 2023): 1178–84. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41567-023-01988-7.
- Wang, F. W., M. Geri, Y. J. Chen, J. R. Huang, G. H. McKinley, and Y. L. Chen. “Rheo-chemistry of gelation in aiyu (fig) jelly.” Food Hydrocolloids 123 (February 1, 2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodhyd.2021.107001.
- Keshavarz, Bavand, Donatien Gomes Rodrigues, Jean-Baptiste Champenois, Matthew G. Frith, Jan Ilavsky, Michela Geri, Thibaut Divoux, Gareth H. McKinley, and Arnaud Poulesquen. “Time-connectivity superposition and the gel/glass duality of weak colloidal gels.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 118, no. 15 (April 2021): e2022339118. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2022339118.
- Christoff-Tempesta, Ty, Yukio Cho, Dae-Yoon Kim, Michela Geri, Guillaume Lamour, Andrew J. Lew, Xiaobing Zuo, William R. Lindemann, and Julia H. Ortony. “Self-assembly of aramid amphiphiles into ultra-stable nanoribbons and aligned nanoribbon threads.” Nature Nanotechnology 16, no. 4 (April 2021): 447–54. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41565-020-00840-w.
- Lennon, K. R., M. Geri, G. H. McKinley, and J. W. Swan. “Medium amplitude parallel superposition (MAPS) rheology. Part 2: Experimental protocols and data analysis.” Journal of Rheology 64, no. 5 (September 1, 2020): 1263–93. https://doi.org/10.1122/8.0000104.