Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Sci
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Sci
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2012
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- EGRMGMT 590: Advanced Topics in Engineering Management
- ME 555: Advanced Topics in Mechanical Engineering
- Snape, J; Guy, SJ; Berg, JVD; Manocha, D, Smooth coordination and navigation for multiple differential-drive robots (2014), pp. 601-613 [10.1007/978-3-642-28572-1_41] [abs].
- Snape, J; Manocha, D, Goal velocity obstacles for spatial navigation of multiple virtual agents, Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS (2013), pp. 1191-1192 [abs].
- Snape, J, Smooth and Collision-Free Navigation for Multiple Mobile Robots and Video Game Characters (2012) [abs].
- Curtis, S; Snape, J; Manocha, D, Way portals: efficient multi-agent navigation with line-segment goals, Proceedings of the ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games (2012), pp. 15-22 [10.1145/2159616.2159619] [abs].
- Snape, J; Berg, JVD; Guy, SJ; Manocha, D, The Hybrid Reciprocal Velocity Obstacle, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol 27 no. 4 (2011), pp. 696-706 [10.1109/TRO.2011.2120810] [abs].