Visiting Assistant Professor in the Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Visiting Assistant Professor in the Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Email Address: email@example.com
- B.S. Sharif University of Technology (Iran), 2008
- M.S. University of British Columbia (Canada), 2011
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2017
- Bantawa, M., B. Keshavarz, M. Geri, M. Bouzid, T. Divoux, G. H. McKinley, and E. Del Gado. “The hidden hierarchical nature of soft particulate gels.” Nature Physics 19, no. 8 (August 1, 2023): 1178–84. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41567-023-01988-7.
- Rathinaraj, J. D. J., B. Keshavarz, and G. H. McKinley. “Why the Cox-Merz rule and Gleissle mirror relation work: A quantitative analysis using the Wagner integral framework with a fractional Maxwell kernel.” Physics of Fluids 34, no. 3 (March 1, 2022). https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0084478.
- Rathinaraj, J. D. J., G. H. McKinley, and B. Keshavarz. “Incorporating rheological nonlinearity into fractional calculus descriptions of fractal matter and multi-scale complex fluids.” Fractal and Fractional 5, no. 4 (December 1, 2021). https://doi.org/10.3390/fractalfract5040174.
- Yamani, Sami, Bavand Keshavarz, Yashasvi Raj, Tamer A. Zaki, Gareth H. McKinley, and Irmgard Bischofberger. “Spectral Universality of Elastoinertial Turbulence.” Physical Review Letters 127, no. 7 (August 2021): 074501. https://doi.org/10.1103/physrevlett.127.074501.
- Keshavarz, Bavand, Brady Zarket, Samiul Amin, Ronak Rughani, Sivaramakrishnan Muthukrishnan, Niels Holten-Andersen, and Gareth H. McKinley. “Characterizing viscoelastic properties of synthetic and natural fibers and their coatings with a torsional pendulum.” Soft Matter 17, no. 17 (May 2021): 4578–93. https://doi.org/10.1039/d0sm02014a.