A Great PLace to Work
Duke University is a:
- Chronicle of Higher Education Great College to Work For
- Professional Woman’s Magazine Best of the Best College and University Employer
- Forbes Best Employer and Best Employer for Diversity
Durham, NC—our hometown—is regularly listed among the best places in the United States to live, work and raise a family.
Committed to Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion
Equal employment and educational opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, or disability. Duke University also makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and promote qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Duke Engineering is proud to be part of the American Society of Engineering Education’s (ASEE) Deans Diversity Initiative. We have earned the Bronze Award from the ASEE Diversity Recognition Program, and its recommendation as a national exemplar.
- Duke University's Equal Opportunity Policy »
- Duke Engineering's commitment to diversity and inclusion »
To browse all available positions, go to the Duke HR job search site »
- None at this time