Robert L. Clark
Adjunct Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Bass Fellow
- Office Location: 301 Hudson Eng Ctr, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5310
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Virginia Polytech Institute and State University, 1992
- M.S. Virginia Polytech Institute and State University, 1988
- B.S. Virginia Polytech Institute and State University, 1987
Acoustics and bionanomanufacturing.
- Serpe, MJ; Rivera, M; Kersey, FR; Clark, RL; Craig, SL, Time and distance dependence of reversible polymer bridging followed by single-molecule force spectroscopy., Langmuir, vol 24 no. 9 (2008), pp. 4738-4742 [10.1021/la703418w] [abs].
- Wulff, KD; Cole, DG; Clark, RL, An adaptive system identification approach to optical trap calibration, Optics express, vol 16 no. 7 (2008), pp. 4420-4425 [abs].
- Wu, YQ; Johannes, MS; Clark, RL, AFM-based voltage assisted nanoelectro spinning, Materials Letters, vol 62 no. 4-5 (2008), pp. 699-702 [abs].
- Cox, DE; Gibs, GP; Clark, RL; Vipperman, JS, Experimental Robust Control of Structural Acoustic Control, ASME Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, vol 121 no. 4 (2008), pp. 433-440 [abs].
- Ma, H; Textor, M; Clark, RL; Chilkoti, A, Real time monitoring of surface initiated atom transfer radical polymerization by quartz crystal microbalance with dissipation, Biointerphases, vol 1 no. 35-39 (2008) [abs].