Patrick James Codd
Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
- Office Location: 200 Trent Drive, Room 4521, Box 3807, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-2610
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2014
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2009
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 2008
Minimally invasive neurosurgical device development and neurosurgical robotics.
In the News
- Brain Surgery May Get A Bit Easier, With Augmented Reality (Oct 5, 2016)
- New Clinic Offers Multidisciplinary Approach to Pituitary Tumors (Mar 15, 2016 | Clinical Practice Today )
- Agarwalla, PK; Koch, MJ; Mordes, DA; Codd, PJ; Coumans, J-V, Pigmented Lesions of the Nervous System and the Neural Crest: Lessons From Embryology., Neurosurgery, vol 78 no. 1 (2016), pp. 142-155 [10.1227/neu.0000000000001010] [abs].
- Friedman, GN; Grannan, BL; Nahed, BV; Codd, PJ, Initial Experience with High-Definition Camera-On-a-Chip Flexible Endoscopy for Intraventricular Neurosurgery., World Neurosurgery, vol 84 no. 6 (2015), pp. 2053-2058 [10.1016/j.wneu.2015.07.056] [abs].
- Johnson, MR; Codd, PJ; Hill, WM; Boettcher, T, Ablation of porcine ligamentum flavum with Ho:YAG, q-switched Ho:YAG, and quadrupled Nd:YAG lasers., Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, vol 47 no. 10 (2015), pp. 839-851 [10.1002/lsm.22424] [abs].
- Alvarez-Breckenridge, CA; Attiah, MA; Zachariah, M; Gummadavelli, A; Yang, J; Codd, PJ, Ventriculoperitoneal shunt placement for POEMS syndrome., Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, vol 22 no. 10 (2015), pp. 1672-1674 [10.1016/j.jocn.2015.03.042] [abs].
- Koffie, RM; Stapleton, CJ; Torok, CM; Yoo, AJ; Leslie-Mazwi, TM; Codd, PJ, Rapid growth of an infectious intracranial aneurysm with catastrophic intracranial hemorrhage., Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, vol 22 no. 3 (2015), pp. 603-605 [10.1016/j.jocn.2014.09.007] [abs].